You will sail on a traditional ‘dhow’ or a “ngalawa,” which is a typical local boat with outriggers. Once out in the open sea, our crew will set sail. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the peacefulness of the ocean, with the only sound the ripple of water on the side of the dhow.
As the sun leaves the sea for the night, you’ll see the infinite clear sky with glowing stars and experience the feeling of timelessness.
Upon your return, you’ll be taken back to your hotel. We recommend wearing warmer clothes, such as a sweater, in case it gets breezy and chilly.
This is an unforgettable and romantic experience which you don’t want to miss!
Approx. 2:30 hours.
Departure: 5:00 pm.
You can choose the tour starting time, we usually recommend 5:00 pm.
You may choose a private excursion and the desired time of departure.
Leaving from Stone Town:
$50 USD per person (2 person minimum)
3-4 people 40 USD per person
5 people or more 25 USD per person
Children between 7-18 20 USD per person
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced professional tour guide
- All taxes, fuel and service fees included
- Bottled water, sodas, and snacks
- Medical insurance
- Airport taxes
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring warm clothes, a sweater, and your camera