Many tourists come to enjoy our beautiful beaches, but while visiting Zanzibar, we invite you to get to know our culture, our food, and our people.
Discover Zanzibar’s aromatic history on a half-day walking tour of Stone Town, setting out on foot through Stone Town’s narrow, car-free streets, and atmospheric corners.
You will find a combination of Arabic, African, Indian and European cultures living together. As you walk through the streets, you will see mosques, churches, and temples.
Zanzibar Car Rental & Tours provides a diversity of cultural experiences. Come and get to know Stone Town and its people and discover all its magnificent wonders!
Half-day tour. Approx. 5 hours.
Departure: 9:00 am.
You can choose the tour starting time, we usually recommend 9:00 am.
You may choose a private excursion and the desired time of departure.
$25 USD per person (2 person minimum)
2-4 people 25 USD per person
5 people or more 20 USD per person
Children between 7-18 15 USD per person
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced professional tour guide
- All taxes, fuel and service fees included
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Medical insurance
- Airport taxes
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat or cap
- Bring money if you wish to eat or do some shopping
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart or other serious medical conditions
- You can stay the evening even if you need transfers.